Childbirth group preparation
« Express Class »
This one time, 3 hour accelerated course, is designed to help parents prepare for childbirth in a « quick course »
for the time-challenged parents or as a refresher for the experienced ones.
Come and learn the basics of labor & birth, pain coping strategies
and how partners can help.
Get the basics, ask questions and learn some valuable information and skills
to help prepare you for the big day.
We will focus on :
● Going into labour, what to expect and when to go to the hospital.
● The different stages of labour.
● Pain relief, positions and breathing techniques during labour.
● The partners role during labour
● Pushing, positions and breathing techniques for birthing
● Induction of labour, epidural, c-section, medications, common complications, letting go of expectations and birth plans.
Next sessions : From 11h to 14h
- July 11 2020
(More dates to come)
At the studio SuperMums Belgium (Avenue Émile de Mot 22, 1000 Bruxelles)
- Tram 7 and 8 "Cambre Étoile" or 93 and 7 "Legrand"
- Bus 71 "Buyl" or 366 Abbaye de la Cambre
-Free parking on weekends
Classes are partially reimbursable, subject to your insurance system
This class is led by Katia Johnson, experienced pre/postnatal physical therapist.
Group limited to max. 5 couples.
More infos & Booking :
Call Katia Johnson 0479/25.98.08